As announced by Sweet Adelines International on March 12 all 2020 regional competitions have been cancelled. (Click here to view the complete announcement.) SAI is working on a contingency plan that includes competing via video. They will issue updates as soon as they are available.
On the regional level, our Regional Convention Committee is working hard on all the aspects of cancelling our contest in Albany. There are a great amount of details that need to be taken care of so we need to give them some time to handle it. Thank you for your patience. In the meantime, we know you all have a lot of questions, and we want to answer them as quickly and effectively as possible. To do that, we have created a form to gather any questions you might have for us. Please click on the link below to submit your questions, and we will do our best to address them. We will work to answer globally, for the benefit of the whole region.
Your Regional Management Team and Regional Competition Committee will share additional updates as they become available.
Chorus Competition Liaisons (CCLs), chapter leadership, and competing quartets - Watch this space for order of appearance and other additional contest information as it becomes available!
* Convention Weekend Meal Information now available (CCLs to coordinate chorus orders. See three MEALS attachments below: Instructions, Breakfast Buffet Form, and Banquet Form.)
* Competition Registration Now Open (See SAI competitor page links below, as well as the SAI REGISTRATION and SAI HOW TO REGISTER attachments)
* Hotel Assignments available! (See 2020 HOUSING ASSIGNMENTS attachment below)
* Housing Forms and full instruction sheet available (See HOUSING attachments below)
* 2020 Contest Handbook is now available! (See links below - Word and PDF versions)
Handbook Corrections - From Kathleen Wright, RCC, CM - January 22, 2020
BOUTIQUE INVITATIONS / FORMS
Click here to go directly to the registration page on the Sweet Adelines International website. (Login required)