Regional Marketing Coordinator
(a regional appointment)
- Develops and provides marketing and public relations programs that promote chapter and regional events, and membership growth and retention.
- Plans and implements marketing and public relations programs to increase membership growth and retention.
- Designs and implements plans to market events and products.
- Works in coordination with the Membership Coordinator on membership growth and retention plans.
- Works in coordination with the Events and Education Coordinators on marketing events.
- Works in coordination with the Communications Coordinator on Web site and database design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Maintains database of media contacts.
- Writes and distributes press releases and produces media kits.
- Invites media to regional events and serves as onsite media contact.
- Initiates media opportunities including on-air interviews and feature stories.
- Maintains database of advertising contacts.
- Designs, negotiates, and buys advertising in local media.
- Sell advertisements in regional publications.
- Maintains contact with appropriate staff members at international headquarters.
- Maintains comprehensive records and forwards materials to successors
- Trains their successor.
- Appoints staff to assist in the implementation of their responsibilities.