Regional Membership Coordinator
(elected by regional membership)
- Represents the interests of chapter management and membership on the Regional Management Team.
- Communicates chapter needs and issues to the Regional Management Team.
- Provides and facilitates a forum for presidents/team coordinators at regional events.
- Instills in the members of her region an awareness of their relationship to the organization, to the region, and to other choruses.
- Develops a plan, in conjunction with the Education Coordinator, to teach chapters in revitalization ways to attract new members and retain existing ones.
- Plans and implements programs in the areas of membership growth and retention.
- Works in coordination with the Marketing Coordinator on membership growth and retention plans.
- Visits and maintains regular contact with chartered chapters to promote membership growth and retention programs.
- Guides prospective chapters through the Steps Toward Chartering program.
- Assists chapter in revitalization with growth and retention programs.
- Develops support staff to assist in planning and implementing programs such as: Steps Toward Chartering; membership recruitment; member retention and chapters in revitalization.
- Appoints a Chapter-At-Large Coordinator to ensure CAL members’ awareness and inclusion in regional events, programs and publications.
- Appoints a Chapter Coordinator to maintain regular contact with chapter presidents/team leaders to assess and communicate chapter needs to the Membership Coordinator.
- Maintains contact with appropriate staff at International headquarters.
- Maintains comprehensive records and forwards materials to successor.
- Trains her successor.
- Appoints staff to assist with the implementation of responsibilities.