Regional Education Coordinator
(an international appointment)
- Develops, coordinates, and monitors regional educational programs in conjunction with other coordinators.
- Plans curriculum for educational events such as seminars and workshops.
- Works in conjunction with the Events and Marketing Coordinators on marketing events
- Coordinates regional faculty visits to choruses.
- Maintains five year education plan document.
- Implements the chapter revitalization plan for maintaining the integrity of the musical product and administrative process as outlined in the RMT Handbook.
- Approves chapters and prospective chapters for public performance.
- Auditions chapter-at-large quartets for public performance.
- Develops faculty or staff to assist in implementing regional educational programs.
- Appoints an Arrangers Coordinator who administers the program that offers training for aspiring arrangers within the region.
- Appoints a YWIH Coordinator to educate and inform the musical leaders in each chorus about the YWIH program.
- Appoints a DCP Coordinator who administers the program within the region.
- Maintains contact with appropriate staff members at international headquarters.
- Maintains comprehensive records and forwards materials to their successor.
- Trains their successor.
- Appoints staff to assist with the implementation of responsibilities as needed.