Incoming Regional Communications Coordinator
(a regional appointment)
- Receives communications from the international organization and disperses to the region
- Maintains internal communication channels among the region, chapter and individual members.
- Develops and maintains the regional leadership database.
- Is responsible for regional Web site and database design, implementation and maintenance with input from the Marketing Coordinator.
- Maintains a clear and complete record of regional meetings and activities.
- Is responsible for recording and preparing minutes of all meetings of the Regional Management Team.
- Distributes copies to members of the team, regional chapters, and the Meeting and Corporate Services Department at International headquarters.
- In consultation with the RMT, prepares and submits year-end State of the Region Report to the Meetings and Corporate Services Department at International headquarters by established deadline.
- In consultation with the RMT, prepares and submits the Annual Regional Evaluation Report to the Meetings and Corporate Services Department at International headquarters by established deadline.
- Maintains contact with appropriate staff members at international headquarters.
- Maintains comprehensive records and forwards materials to successor.
- Trains her successor.
- Appoints staff to assist in the implementation of responsibilities.