Join Region 15 as we celebrate the beautiful, creative, influential, and inspirational life of Renee Craig.
Lori Britt-Horvath and Jean Schoenlank (Region 15’s Team Coordinator and Education Coordinator) will serve as our hosts for the evening. We will speak with member of Renee Craig’s family, as well as friends from across her exceptional barbershop life -- from The Cracker Jills (Queens of Harmony 1957), the Coronet Club, Ramapo Valley Chorus (Three-time International Champions: 1979, 1986, 1990), and Sweet Adelines International.
* Holly Beck & Ken Limburg (Renee Craig’s daughter and son)
* Joan Boutilier (President of Sweet Adelines International)
* Marilyn Conlan (Queen of Harmony: Lead, 1959 Yankee Misses)
* Jeannie Froehlich (Two-time Queen of Harmony: Bass, 1992 City Lights & Bass, 2005 the BUZZ)
* Beckie Martini (Daughter of Jan Saundry, Bass of the Cracker Jills)
* Judy Rowell (Queen of Harmony: Baritone, 1957 Cracker Jills) & Melissa Prew (Judy’s daughter and Region 15 Membership Coordinator)
* Sharon Vitkovsky (Queen of Harmony: Baritone, 1992 City Lights)