Regional Management Team Coordinator
(a regional appointment)
- Facilitates the meetings of the Regional Management Team.
- Coordinates the agenda for management team meetings with input from other team members.
- Communicates chapter president/team leaders needs to the Regional Management Team.
- Reviews and approves all chapter standing rules.
- Reviews regional standing rules and job descriptions, and makes recommendations for necessary revisions.
- Maintains the region long-range plan document.
- Maintains the regional calendar.
- Develops a support staff to assist in the implementation of her responsibilities such as standing rules review and regional calendar.
- Maintains contact with appropriate staff members at international headquarters.
- Maintains comprehensive records and forwards materials to successor.
- Trains her successor.